Spider-Ninja Spider-Ninja

I get what you was doing

I get it - pretty cool to watch, was funny too.

I have a free music song you may be intrested in thats relatively oriental. Give me a message if your intrested and I can give you a download link.

Its got some cool dynamics too that may be useful.

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

Fantastically done

Your artist name is what that flash was.

My kind of flash.

That was pretty funny lmfao. Just light hearted lolz (until the bear rips him a new ass that is).

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

Lmao

Some real good animation - and pretty damn funny lmao.

I liked it in places- but one or two scenes did suck but you can't please everybody, right?

Well done, incoming sequel? :D

8-bit Binary Converter 8-bit Binary Converter

Was really fun!

..for a short while. regardless. cool.

0100110101100101001000000111001101101 1110010000001101000011011110111001001 1011100111100100100000011011010110010 1001000000110110001101111011101100110 0101001000000111100101101111011101010 0100000011011000110111101101110011001 1100100000011101000110100101101101011 00101

Which Holy virtue are you Which Holy virtue are you

haha really cool game!

I like the consistency of the kirby theme, and its a perfect musical choice in my opinion, i sat with it minimized listening to it for quite some time...

Now lets get to buiness.
Its great, and i like its accuracy, it made sense, i got made "patience" and tbh i think i have plenty of it. Some of the questions perhaps could use a few more choices- but this is only a minor suggestion, not an error.

Im liking the series of games you got going, i see you'll do something bigger in the future :D i can sense it!

smileinyoursleep responds:

lol thank you and yea i will make more and keep making them better =3

What Element are you What Element are you

I liked it.

You've done something unique and totally orignal, tbh i liked the whole idea- and the questions were well thought out.

Btw, i was air,seemed perfect- and ignore some of the ruthless comments, it was good that you looked at newgrounds and thought "you know what, this needs a personailty game".

Its good marketing.
I look forward to more. and good job commenting everybodys comments.

smileinyoursleep responds:

why thank you and i know i have never seen one on NG so i wanted to add one :D

Pokemon - Littleroot - [FJ08] Pokemon - Littleroot - [FJ08]

Damn nostalgia :3

I'm not so happy about the random "dum"s that occur, and the bass sounds don't catch me, but still like it.

funkyjunky responds:

I like to add the 'dumb' to music. I find it quite easy actually...

Ecruteak City - Pokemon GS Ecruteak City - Pokemon GS

Awwww WOW!!!!

I accidently found this, I couldn't remember the city name- and- as soon as I heard the first bit my soul shed a tear it really did, lmao! The burnt tower came straight to mind, aswell as the wierd bellsprout tower for some reason, but still.

You'd of got a 10 anyway, but its actually a good remix, echoe style sounds awesome.

funkyjunky responds:

Thanks! Check out my other tunes FJ

zelda64 overworld (MY MIX) zelda64 overworld (MY MIX)

Fantastic

The guy below me mentioned he feels reenenergised, and I have to say so do I. Its amazingly energetic, great listen, really glad I came across this.

I think the space between the fast bit to the slower pace at the end could be a little smoother, but, nothing bad.

Love it 10/10

boss battle! boss battle!

agreeed

simple > diverse sometimes.

haha, i lol'd.