Pokemon - Littleroot - [FJ08] Pokemon - Littleroot - [FJ08]

Damn nostalgia :3

I'm not so happy about the random "dum"s that occur, and the bass sounds don't catch me, but still like it.

funkyjunky responds:

I like to add the 'dumb' to music. I find it quite easy actually...

Ecruteak City - Pokemon GS Ecruteak City - Pokemon GS

Awwww WOW!!!!

I accidently found this, I couldn't remember the city name- and- as soon as I heard the first bit my soul shed a tear it really did, lmao! The burnt tower came straight to mind, aswell as the wierd bellsprout tower for some reason, but still.

You'd of got a 10 anyway, but its actually a good remix, echoe style sounds awesome.

funkyjunky responds:

Thanks! Check out my other tunes FJ

zelda64 overworld (MY MIX) zelda64 overworld (MY MIX)

Fantastic

The guy below me mentioned he feels reenenergised, and I have to say so do I. Its amazingly energetic, great listen, really glad I came across this.

I think the space between the fast bit to the slower pace at the end could be a little smoother, but, nothing bad.

Love it 10/10

Sunny day! Sunny day!

That Nylon guitar is delicious..

At least it sounsd nylon, it sounds so great :D

But yes- I totally am using this for my phone alarm, i am extremely gravious to you sir or madam.

Thanks for a great song!

Art In Motion Art In Motion

Sounds great

I really think it works for its job - but maybe one extra thing needs throwing in there, but everything else is perfect!

Maybe a octave change just before the "outro" part.

Besides that its pretty much perfect, even if you ignore my idea.

JosephSINAASXx responds:

Thanks For The Review Dude!
Ill Give It A Go And See How It Sounds (:

I Got Another Week To Work On This
So I Got Room For Loads Of Ideas!

- JosephSINAASXx

It's Dawn It's Dawn

Movie

This should be in a movie - as in - a proper hollywood one - its perfect -- its not too much, its not too less. its great sounding quality.
I Can't see why this can't be in a movie, espeically in a uplifting part - or a reminiscient part-- or a story crunch.

Its great- I really like it. Its got ambience tooo- it ticks a lot of boxes.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

Best remix of Tetris I've heard to date

Title says it all, but serious, it hadn't a brilliant balance of rave and SUPER RAVE.

Really liked the part towards the end were it "misses" notes-- sounds great and is really effective and giving the song a proper finish!!

Unrl responds:

Haha thanks mate!

Alliance Tavern Music Remix Alliance Tavern Music Remix

Great job

You made one of my favorite WoW music even better. Well done!

[SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant [SD] Sonic 2 - Chemical Plant

I loved it.

Its quite amazing how well it goes togeather, but then again i shouldnt be suprised, saxaphone is a beautiful instrument. I May learn this on my saxaphone now, thanks to you. Thanks :D

Chemical Rush Chemical Rush

10/10

Sounds fantastic..I really love the pace and you didn't over do it. Its so easy when remixing a already good sounding song to just throw lots of instruments in, but you disclipined yourself it seems. Thanks!